Environmental Data at Port Aransas, Texas
Data courtesy of:
Data collected at The University of Texas Marine Science Institute Pier Laboratory on the Aransas Pass Ship Channel linking Corpus Christi Bay to the Gulf of Mexico (27 50.3N; 97 03.1W).
These data are uncorrected and are provided for information purposes only. Time is reported as Central Standard Time (CST). Add one hour during Daylight Savings Time. We will eventually display time as Local Time (CST or CDT, whichever is in force). As is typical with continuously recording instruments, there are occasional spikes in the data. These are usually obvious and should be ignored.
- Snapshot of Current Sea and Weather Conditions
- Charts and Data for Today
- Charts and Data for Yesterday
- Download Data (2011 and 2012)
- 1986-2012 Climate Monthly Summary
- 1986-2012 Climate Yearly Summary
- 27-Year Summary
- Monthly Tide Predictions for Port Aransas, Texas
- Monthly Sunrise, Sunset and Twilight Times for Port Aransas, Texas
- Tropical Storms and Hurricane Data
- Environmental Data (from TCOON)